Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Years!

Happy 2008!
I hope everyone had as much fun as I did last night. After countless years of being away from my friends and girlfriend for New Years, I finally got to have a blast. My aunt and uncle threw a party up at their cabin, so I hung out with some of my cooler cousins all night. The main event, as it has been now for a few months with these guys, was Halo 3.

I also got to play some strategy card games (LotR cards anyone?) and some ping-pong, which I rocked at. Anyways, just wanted to wish everyone a good year. It looks to be a good one in the gaming world, with a lot of big titles coming out on the new generation of systems. So sleep off those hang-overs, we've got gaming to do!


To celebrate the new year, here are some dancing Elves from the Guild Wars New Years event, Wintersfest! (Yes, I know they're kind of creepy)

~ Lady ~

No comments: