Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Computer Problems

Hey guys,

Sorry there haven't been any posts or updates in a while, I haven't had a computer of my own to work on for about a week now. Somehow the power jack on my laptop stopped working; it was pretty weird. So I only had the power that was left in my battery to work with, and used that up while I was backing up my files on an external.

But thanks to the speedy work of some Dell technicians and customer support people, and a generous 3-year warranty provided by my college, I'm back up and running!

In my computer-less drout I finally started playing through my GameCube copy of Zelda: Twilight Princess. It's pretty sweet so far, so expect to hear more about it in the future, including a review (and maybe some hints or pointers in the walkthrough section?).

~ Lady ~

No comments: