Sunday, February 10, 2008

Badass Warriors

So I know I was supposed to have broken my Guild Wars addiction about 2 months ago, but hey a guy can still play casually, right?

So over the past couple months I've mostly just been screwing around, doing some Hard Mode farming while I watched TV and the like. And over the course of 2 months, I can rack up a lot of cash with my Hard Mode farming, thanks to the wonderful 130 HP Dervish build I use (see the Walkthroughs section for a description of that build).

So to reward myself for my skill and wealth accumulation, I decided to splurge on a new set of badass armor for my Warrior, named General Grende. I got the Primeval Armor, some expensive but sweet looking stuff. That's it up above, with some red dyes and my minipet Aatxe in front of me.

Actually, pretty much all the armor for Warriors is badass. On the left is a shot of my Elite Gladiator armor, my other set of prestige armor on my warrior.

So while I may have broken my addiction, it's nice to log back in once in a while and remind myself how rich I am, at least in-game.

~ Lady ~

No comments: