Monday, December 24, 2007

Updates

Hey guys,

I just figured out a way to create multiple pages through Blogspot. It may not be the easiest site for a multi-page site, but it'll work for now. Perhaps I'll upgrade to a more complex site by later on in the break... but for now I'll focus on some content. Feel free to look around and check out the new "sections," if you notice anything wrong or have any suggestions, shoot.

I am also editing the "about me" section so it isn't one long bulk of text. I'm removing some of the information to create other text boxes below the main "about me" section, that should break up the blockiness and make things more readable.

Posts may be slow for the next few days, as I'll be at my grandparents' for Christmas, but I'll drop in now and again.

~ Lady ~

No comments: